Fresh from the pages of “Whimsy & Woe” (Rebecca McRitchie, 2017, published by Harper Collins Australia), here is your chance to own an original pen and ink drawing featured in the book!
Here is the opening scene, where we are introduced to the decrepit boarding house “The Idle Slug”. Note the custom gates and overgrown swampy goodness!
About this artwork
• Available framed (or unframed – please enquire)
• Image above for illustration purposes only – the original artwork generally does not have a border
• One of a kind, original pen and ink drawing on hot press watercolour paper
• Frame: 350mm wide x 450mm high
• Artwork: 200mm wide x 290mm high (approx)
• Postage included